CREATIVITY: 

• IFP (Initiative for peace)

Why IFP?

Because I believe peace is fundamental to the existence of all cultures and societies, I aspire to actively and personally partake in it. IFP provides me this opportunity. I hope in participating, I will build my self-confidence so as to continue making a life-long impact to others.

What is peace?

I think peace is a commitment to understanding, accepting and celebrating the difference. It is not just the absence of war and conflict but also a state of being free and happy.

My goal?

By discussing the issues about peace and conflicts, I hope that I can gain a deeper understanding of the world issues and learn some peace building skills. Not only that, I do hope that by the end of this year, I will have an opportunity to attend and organise one of the conferences and apply my knowledge. I really want to make an impact to other children around the world.

ART:

• Pottery

I am quite interested in making clay pottery and I want to learn some useful skills of making a good pottery.

Global Concerns:

• The Island Foundation

What do we do?

• Help the local people in Bintan establish secondary income sources through the sales of craft items produced by the village community.
  • Focus on sustainable farming and fishing programmes, entrepreneurial projects, and literacy, health and nutrition projects.

Local service:

• RDA (Riding with the disabled)

What do we do?

• Being a side-walker, assist the disabled kids and support them. (holding their ankles)
  • Look after the riders and make sure they have good body balances
  • Interact with them and be friends with them