For the past few lessons, my class and I have been looking at and annotating poems by Sylvia Plath, who lived from 1932 to 1963.
- wrote about her internal struggles
- confessional poetry as a movement: freeing, able to express ones self
Her poetry, possible lines of inquiry, themes, confessional poetry as a movement.
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)
- In The Heart Of Robin Hood – High School Production Learning Outcomes - March 31, 2021
- Antigone - February 20, 2021
- PW Reflection 2 - February 4, 2021