Creativity:
For creativity, my plan is to participate in music-related activities that I had done in the previous years such as Samba, performing in concerts, continuing Drums ITP, and also trying out new activities to get out of my comfort zone. This year, I am trying out Orchestra in order to increase my skills in percussion. My goal is to learn new techniques and diverge from only just percussion on the drum kit, to a variety of percussion instruments. I also wanted to try and perform in a larger group, as most of my performances consisted of solo performances.

Activity: 
For activity, I plan on doing Taekwondo. Although I only started at the end of last year, I hope I can learn new techniques and achieve a higher level.

Service:
For service, I really wanted to be a part of the service Music Therapy with Down Syndrome as it ties into my passion for music. Although this is more geared towards singing, I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn more about how music can help others and challenge myself in doing something I normally wouldn’t do such as singing. My goal is to use my skills and knowledge I have from previous years of learning music and to get to know how music therapy works, as well as more about down syndrome.

Season 1~2 Activities and Services:

• Taekwondo
  • Culturama
  • HS Symphony Orchestra (1~4)
  • Empowering through Music with Down Syndrome Association (1~4)

Others:

• Student Voice
  • ITP Drums
  • Samba (Starts from S2)